There are many reasons why Christians trust that Jesus really is God the Son and that he really lived, died and rose again.
Here is a list of some of the reasons why Christians trust that what they believe is true:
• The Bible is full of stories that help them believe.
• There are other history books (not just the Bible) that talk about what Jesus did when he lived on the earth.
• Other Christians talk about their friendship with God.
• Christians feel the Holy Spirit helps them to believe.
• Christians believe they see God at work in their own lives and the lives of other people.