15 minute Craft planner
Beware of allergies - make sure it is safe for the children in your group to handle and taste the food used in this activity.
You will need:
A large bowl
One or two plastic cups
Individual sandwich bags - enough for one per child
Five clothes pegs per child
A sheep's face (see Printables)
Colouring pencils and/or felt-tips
How to prepare:
Print or photocopy sufficient 'sheep faces' for one per child. Roughly cut out the faces. Make a sample sheep so that the children know what they are making. Tip the popcorn into a large bowl.
How to make:
1. Encourage each child to colour in and cut out a 'sheep's face'.
2. Help each child to put two cupfuls of popcorn into a sandwich bag.
3. Clip the bag closed with a clothes peg.
4. Attach the sheep's face to the peg with a small amount of sticky tac.
5. Clip the remaining pegs to the bag to look like the sheep's legs then stand the sheep upright.
Alongside this craft teach the Bible story...