A paper house
15 minute Craft planner
You will need:
A house template (see Printables)
A roof template (see Printables)
Home furnishing catalogue (optional)
Colouring pencils and/or felt-tips
How to prepare:
Print and cut out sufficient templates for one per child. Make a sample ‘paper house’ so the children know what they are making.
How to make:
1. Fold your house template along the solid lines as shown in the picture.
2 & 3. Make the ends of your house by folding in the corners.
4. Stand up your folded template to make the inside of a house.
5. ‘Furnish’ your room by drawing items on the inside ‘walls’, or cut out and stick on items from a home furnishing catalogue.
6. Make the roof by cutting along the solid lines of your roof template and folding along the dashed line.
7. Colour in the roof and assemble your paper house.
Alongside this craft, teach the Bible story...