Stand-up photo frame
15 minute Craft planner
A photo frame template
Clothes pegs (enough for one per child)
Colouring pencils and/or felt-tips
How to prepare:
Print sufficient photo frame templates for one per child. For younger children you may want to cut out the templates in advance. Make a sample ‘stand-up photo frame’ so the children know what they are making.
How to make:
1. Cut out and colour in your photo frame and textbox.
2. Stick your textbox to the side of a peg.
3. Fold your photo frame in half – folding along the solid line.
4. At this stage you could simply draw a face on your person. Pinch the end of the peg and insert your picture to make your person stand up.
5. To make your picture into a photo frame...
a. Cut out the face as shown.
b. Stick a photograph of yourself on the inside of the folded picture.
c. Pinch the end of the peg and insert your picture to make your photo frame stand up.
d. Choose and cut out a hair style. Stick the hair to your photo frame as shown in the picture.
Alongside this craft, teach the Bible story...